Tuesday 10 January 2012

well....i have not been on my blog since last year, the reason being is that i have been ill and its given me time to think about my betfair trading and also given me a much needed break from trading.

i was going all out for the football trading but things have not gone well with it and i have left the football service i was with ( more about that later !! ) i have decided on an about turn on my trading and i have gone back to the greyhounds again and will be trading horses with some football and a little bit of tennis thrown in for good measure.


i have got hold of a nifty bit of trading software that's not well known but seems to perform well on the gee gees and i expect to spend the rest of this year on these markets.

i am also starting small with a tiny bank and will try and grow it into a much larger bank this year.

my start bank is £53.00. and a few pence ( all whats left in my account ) and i will try and post daily .... so notwithstanding family problems, illness's here i go again !

i have just started trading on the horses so will post (hopefully) a profit this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment