Wednesday 11 January 2012



today was a hard slog on the horses and i was lucky to end it with a tiny profit and not a loss, tonight i traded the football and had more success with these markets.
the small profit for the day reflects the small stakes i have been using to trade with along with my small bank and the need to protect my bank.

i also had a go at the darts markets with a small stake and made a 50p profit which was great considering it was almost my first real trade with the darts...... it had a feel like the tennis markets with the swings and laying low and backing a few ticks higher gave me a small profit.

not sure if i will regularly trade the darts as i really don`t know much about the sport !.

only my second day and i have already made £21.20. profit from my £53.00. start bank excellent !

profit £8.40.

bank total £74.20.


No comments:

Post a Comment